We believe in the power of prayer. We have a team of people dedicated to believing God with you. If there are any needs we can pray with you about, please let us know here.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
That may seem like a large amount to you, but we believe that with God as our source, nothing is impossible!
The Gift is our Christmas Offering this year at ALC that we will receive on Sunday, December 4. Every Christmas, we like to identify needs within our church and community where we can assign our gift. This year we have such a mighty vision where The Gift will be used:
- As we do every year, we will bless our single mothers at ALC with a generous gift specific to their needs over the holidays.
- We will put the necessary finishing touches on the structure and organization of Into The Light, so that we can begin welcoming women to a safe haven on their journey to freedom.
- We will assist Hope For Burkina Faso host community feeding programs where village residents in Africa can enjoy a nourishing meal.
- We will upgrade our signage, removing the dated sign on the front of our building, replacing it with a more contemporary ground sign near the cross at our entrance.
- We will be remodeling two rooms for Exchange, our Student Ministry for middle and high school students. Exchange has doubled in the past few months, and we believe it is time for them to have designated space at our church they can call their own. We value the next generation and we want to see them take their next steps as they call ALC home. Did you know that almost half of our volunteer structure that makes our service possible on Sundays is middle or high school students?
- We have seen a decline in regular giving in 2022, so we will be using a portion of The Gift to make up for the budget shortfall so that we can start 2023 strong.
If you would like to give toward The Gift, you can do so by clicking the button below!